“I have never, ever in my life, taken 2 hours to walk 1/4 mile – and enjoyed it so much. You were right, it was quite different from anything I’d done, yet it all seemed so natural I had to wonder why I had never thought of doing it myself. Thus, the power of Forest Bathing! You are a wonderful guide -> I felt very comfortable with you right from the start, and so delighted in sharing the delights of my own small forest with you. You definitely shined a new light.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the walks physically demanding?
- Not at all! They are gentle and leisurely with easy, flat terrain.
How long do the walks last?
- Group Walks typically last 2 hours. For Private One-One-One Walks they are 1-2 hours
What should I bring?
- You don’t have to bring anything special for the walks. You may want to bring a small backpack with water and an extra layer or a blanket to sit on.
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear that are suitable for the weather conditions of the day.
How far do we walk?
- Typically walks are around 1 mile.
Are children allowed?
- If your child is interested in connected to Nature, yes absolutely! We also offer walks designed specifically for children.
Can I bring my dog?
- Not quite yet. In the future, there will be walks specifically designed for you and your pup. Please inquire if you are interested.