Have you heard of forest bathing and want to know what it’s all about? Do you want some inspiration to get outside? Do you feel anxious and stressed and want to discover a practice that taps into nature’s incredible abilities to care for our wellbeing?
Hi! Duncan here, Certified Nature & Forest Therapy Guide. I’ve designed this course for you to learn remotely all about the transformative practice of Forest Bathing. I have informational videos, guided “visualisations” and assignments for you to do when you are out in nature. During the course, you will have e-messaging access to me and fun quizzes to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Join the community of nature connectors and sign up for the course to take on your own time and pace.
*Depending on the proximity of your forest/natural area, this course is designed to be learned over the course of 6 days.
We’ll go over:
- The history of Forest Bathing
- How Forest Bathing fits into the modern world today
- The health benefits of nature
In addition I will teach students HOW to begin their practice of Forest Bathing.
We’ll go over:
- How to identify a conducive area for Forest Bathing
- Practical strategies to maintain a practice
- Sensory Activities & Mindfulness Techniques
- Forest Bathing Philosophy and needed mindset
- Ways to incorporate Forest Bathing into your daily life
*Please exercise your best judgement about your level of comfort and safety with the weather conditions and temperatures in your area
Who this course is for:
- People who are curious and want to learn about the basics of forest bathing
- People who are stressed and want to see if forest bathing and nature can help
- People who are interested in becoming a forest therapy guide
Over 1,300 students worldwide enrolled from over 80 different countries!