In this Forest Bathing online course, students will learn all about the transformative practice of Forest Bathing from Certified Nature & Forest Therapy Guide, Duncan Murdoch of Nature Connection Guide.
*Depending on the proximity of your forest/natural area, this course is designed to be learned over the course of 6 days.
*Purchase as a gift option!
What you’ll learn
- Forest Bathing History
- Nature Connection
- Forest Therapy
- Forest Bathing Philosophy
- Sit Spot Routine
- Sensory Techniques
- Nature Based Mindfulness Techniques
- A desire and willingness to connect to nature is all!
We’ll go over:
- The history of Forest Bathing
- How Forest Bathing fits into the modern world today
- The health benefits of nature
In addition I will teach students HOW to begin their practice of Forest Bathing.
We’ll go over:
- How to identify a conducive area for Forest Bathing
- Practical strategies to maintain a practice
- Sensory Activities & Mindfulness Techniques
- Forest Bathing Philosophy and needed mindset
- Ways to incorporate Forest Bathing into your daily life
*Please exercise your best judgement about your level of comfort and safety with the weather conditions and temperatures in your area
Who this course is for:
- People who are curious and want to learn about the basics of forest bathing
- People who are stressed and want to see if forest bathing and nature can help
- People who are interested in becoming a forest therapy guide