NATURE & FOREST THERAPY GUIDE Duncan grew up on the shores of Lake Champlain in rural Vermont where his deep connection to Nature was formed. After receiving Nature & Forest Therapy Guide Certification from the Association of Nature & Forest Therapy Guides and Programs in California, he began his official practice in New York City. He created NYC’s first Shinrin-Yoku trail on Randall’s Island and guided the first Nature Connection groups through the Loch Trail in Central Park. Duncan now lives and works in Burlington Vermont as a member of Vermont Land Trust and as the leading Guide and Founder of Nature Connection Guide.
Like Us on Facebook!
- How Forest Bathing Helps Save ForestsApril 2, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- The Forest Bathing PhenomenonMarch 4, 2018 - 1:46 am
- 10 Amazing Ways Nature Effects UsJanuary 12, 2018 - 7:55 pm
- 10 Words From Different Languages that Perfectly Describe NatureMay 5, 2017 - 2:31 am
- Connect To Nature In The Frigid ColdMarch 28, 2017 - 2:16 pm