The Forests Forests are being depleted at an alarming rate every day. In my state home state of Vermont where I host forest bathing walks, 1,500 acres of forest are being loss every year . This is a very disconcerting trend. And it’s not just happening in Vermont. New England is losing nearly 24,000 acres […]
(n) Japanese word directly translated as “forest bathing”. A visit to the forest for relaxation.
(n.) Translated as “open-air living”, this Swedish word describes the ancient Nordic philosophy of outdoor life.
(n.) German for a feeling of forest solitude, being alone in the woods and a connectedness to nature.
(n.) Japanese for describing the phenomena when sunlight filters through the trees and the interplay between the light and the leaves.
(n.) This Swedish word is used to describe the light the moon casts on the water that looks like a road.
(n.) A love of life and the living world; the affinity of human beings for other life forms. This English word was made popular by American biologist, E. O. Wilson describing the connections that humans subconsciously seek with the rest of life.
(n.) An Aboriginal Australian word describing contemplation, deep inner listening and quiet awareness of creation that allows you to be at peace with yourself and come to a deeper understanding of the beauty of nature.
(n.) A perfect word from the Italians. Best translated as a means “to escape the heat of the midday sun by resting in the shade.”
(n.) Spanish for the moment at dawn when night greets day.
10. Aloha aina
(n.) A lovely Hawaiian word to express one’s love of the land.
New & Notable!
Nature Connection Guide
- Nature Connection Guide Forest Bathing Life Program $529.99
- Nature Connection Guide Forest Bathing Life Program-6 months $264.99
- Nature Connection Guide Forest Bathing Life Program Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99
- Inner Nature Forest Bathing Audio Session III $9.99
- Inner Nature Forest Bathing Audio Session II $9.99
- Can Technology Help Deepen our Connection to Nature?March 3, 2021 - 1:30 am
- Social Distancing While Forest BathingMarch 19, 2020 - 2:53 am
- Becoming a Forest Therapy GuideJanuary 13, 2020 - 1:50 am
- Silence in Nature & What To Do When It BreaksMarch 27, 2019 - 7:14 pm
- Indoor Forest Bathing in a “Forest Room” is Now A ThingFebruary 27, 2019 - 7:39 pm